Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Overhaul Update!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post
    flagged as spam?

a two year member and Poster of the Month is not a spammer
    Amy40, just what I was trying to say earlier, in the overall scheme of things, being here two years or two weeks matters for nothing except for continuity in responses to other posters. Please don't use this revamping and any events that happen as a personal affront to you. Time marches on, change is inevitable and we must be flexible and resilient and yes, at times, forgiving.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
      Amy40, just what I was trying to say earlier, in the overall scheme of things, being here two years or two weeks matters for nothing
      interesting, as it does matter on other sites
      longevity and post counts gets rewarded on other sites

Comment

interesting, as it does matter on other sites
        longevity and post counts gets rewarded on other sites
        Why is this so important to you? What is it that is driving you to distraction about the number of posts you or anyone else has?

Comment

• I can see who is online by selecting "Who Is Online" tab up under forums. That may be a mod/admin only feature, but you can check to see if you have it.

On the spam filter, not sure...we're still figuring the spam filter out.

(This is BD, by the way.)
          Administrator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
            Why is this so important to you? What is it that is driving you to distraction about the number of posts you or anyone else has?
            not distracted at all

if post count numbers are SO irrelevant, why does every forum keep track of them?
            now that's a mystery!

admin
            the who is online tab not available to me and the icons at bottom of page showing people online recently disappeared

Comment

• Just had a quick tour through the new improved site. Love the changes so far. The look is vibrant and friendly. Can't wait for more changes.

Comment

• I love it, too.

Comment

• Popcorn&Candy - to clarify, can you let me know what you're seeing? Currently, we are still testing the new theme and it should not be visible for anyone except Mods/Admins. Your response makes me think you can see it and if that's the case, everyone else can too. Let me know! Thanks.
                  "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                    Popcorn&Candy - to clarify, can you let me know what you're seeing? Currently, we are still testing the new theme and it should not be visible for anyone except Mods/Admins. Your response makes me think you can see it and if that's the case, everyone else can too. Let me know! Thanks.
                    lol
                    wondering why Popcorn could see a BIG change but not me

what's different-still can't see who's online at bottom of page as that disappeared
                    found on bottom left-ability to change color scheme (new or maybe it was always there?)

hmmmm liked that feature^ but now it's gone
                    had changed site to my favorite color green but now the green is gone

Comment

• well that stinks, my post is flagged as spam AGAIN
                      the kinks definitely need worked out

no need to post it as it was just about site changes

Comment

• I certainly did see it, Beautiful Disaster, but now it is back to its original design. I don't know what happened there! I am having trouble telling you what format I saw, but all I can say is it was rather stylish and very easy to use. That is all I am able to say!

Comment

• Popcorn&Candy - It must be being worked on today! Nonetheless, I'm glad you liked it!!!

Comment

lol
                            wondering why Popcorn could see a BIG change but not me

what's different-still can't see who's online at bottom of page as that disappeared
                            found on bottom left-ability to change color scheme (new or maybe it was always there?)

hmmmm liked that feature^ but now it's gone
                            had changed site to my favorite color green but now the green is gone
                            Is this the post you're talking about? There are no posts in the spam filter....not even that one.

Comment

• I definitely love this newly designed website! It's wonderful.

Comment

• Hi

If you don't see the new theme try logout. Then clear the cache and login again. New theme is default now. And system cache has been cleared.

Regards
                                Nat
                                Administrator.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Weird lump on perineum

Hi all,

I wanted to ask about this weird thing that I have. I have a small lump just beneath the vulvar opening, on my perineum. It seems...

Today, 10:19 AM By flowerybox
                                • Reply to AC7

It is hard to have self control when faced with a delicious meal! LOL.

Today, 06:21 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Reply to PTSD

I was interesting in reading your post, MrMr. I can only imagine what you went through, so I won't condescend you by saying I do. But PTSD is common in...

Today, 06:20 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Reply to Do You Consider Internet Work "Work"?

I could not live without my computer, MrMr, so you're right with what you're saying. Blogging/Facebook/everything else, does help mental health. Maybe...

Today, 06:14 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Reply to Gender Identity, Expression, and Why It Matters – Discuss

I absolutely agree, Lakewolf Whitecrow.

I am sorry for what you went through. You should never have been targeted for being you are were...

Today, 06:06 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Weird lump on perineum

Hi all,

I wanted to ask about this weird thing that I have. I have a small lump just beneath the vulvar opening, on my perineum. It seems...

Today, 10:19 AM By flowerybox
                                • PTSD

Interested to hear from partners of ex servicemen and how they deal with their partners PTSD?

I've always thought that I've "gotten...

06-01-2019, 10:25 PM By MrMr
                                • Do You Consider Internet Work "Work"?

I do.

I am always on Facebook and the suchlike. I realize it sounds like spam, but it is legit. I also have my books being sold online and...

06-08-2019, 04:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Gender Identity, Expression, and Why It Matters – Discuss

Do you feel that your gender identity, or the way you express it, falls outside of the “norm”? Maybe you have a friend or family member you're concerned about? Have you – or a loved one – eve...

05-28-2019, 12:09 PM By Ashlee T.
                                • Glad to be here!

I found this site via my subscription to another writers’ site...and boy, I’m glad to be here!

I haven’t been published since the ‘70’s-‘80s,...

Yesterday, 11:39 AM By Lakewolf Whitecrow
                                Working...
                                X