Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need More Posts!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• We Need More Posts!

The above.

Where is everyone?!

• Hibernating for winter? :-)

"Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Winter can't end soon enough for me: I definitely love springtime. Sunny mornings, Easter eggs, warm weather. It is a good time of year.

Comment

• since the site changed, unable to log in from ipad which is my device of choice
        the little log in box moves around and it's impossible to type in it to log in

have to come to basement to use husband's computer to post which rarely do
        imagine others who use ipads can't log in, either

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post
          since the site changed, unable to log in from ipad which is my device of choice
          the little log in box moves around and it's impossible to type in it to log in

have to come to basement to use husband's computer to post which rarely do
          imagine others who use ipads can't log in, either
          Interesting. Three of us tested using iphones, androids, ipads, laptops, and pc's before launch. We did not encounter this issue. Thank you for letting us know. Which iPad are you using and what iOS version is it on?
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Hello all

Welcome to WHI!

Today, 01:03 AM By jns
          • Reply to Whats wrong with my sex?!

It sounds to me that all of the changes in the last few years have taken a toll on your relationship with your bf. The hormonal situation probably didn't...

Today, 12:52 AM By jns
          • Irregular and Early Cycle??

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here, so please forgive me for any formatting errors.

I am an 18 y/o and I've had a pretty regular...

Yesterday, 11:42 PM By flumenregit
          • Hello all

My name's Katie. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

Yesterday, 09:42 PM By Katbird
          • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

thanks, Popcorn & Candy

didn't have time before but do want to address some of the points re article
            - never grew up wanting to...

Yesterday, 12:48 PM By amy40

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Hello all

My name's Katie. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

Yesterday, 09:42 PM By Katbird
          • Whats wrong with my sex?!

I have a question.. Me and my guy have been together almost 5 years. We used to have amazing sex. Now... It's few and far between. Every time he goes...

03-22-2019, 10:25 AM By stateofconfusion
          • Irregular and Early Cycle??

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here, so please forgive me for any formatting errors.

I am an 18 y/o and I've had a pretty regular...

Yesterday, 11:42 PM By flumenregit
          • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
          • Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

03-22-2019, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
          Working...
          X