Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were you thoughtful about today ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What were you thoughtful about today ?

This morning on the way to work I got thoughtful on the fact we ought to be mindful of what we present to our soul, as that takes a life of its own.
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

• And what things would you consider beneficial to present to your soul?

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      And what things would you consider beneficial to present to your soul?
      The short answer: Using our imagination, inspiration and intuition as opposed to being spoon fed with outside images and sensory stimulations.
      Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

Comment

• I suppose I've always been intuitive, creative and imaginative. I am an artist at heart: I always will be. I trust my inner voice and my intuition. And I think it's wonderful you're doing the same, Maximus. Because you know yourself the way others don't and you have to trust YOUR inner voice and not always go with what people think you should say or do. Of course, it is sensible to be practical and aware of the outside world, but my inner voice guides me and makes things right. Being a creative soul, this will always be so for myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          This morning on the way to work I got thoughtful on the fact we ought to be mindful of what we present to our soul, as that takes a life of its own.
          Since becoming a parent, husband and I are aware of the example we must set for our child.

Everyone is creative but some lose it as as they become adults. Read once that some lose it as early as age 6. Like being creative and have taken painting/writing/drawing classes as adult. So do encourage child to be creative.

Comment

• You're right, amy40: children should be encouraged to be creative. I would never stifle a kid's creativity. Children need to learn to use their imagination and artistic skills. These attributes are vital in the adult world. Because being a creative person does give someone opportunities in the working world to do their dream career/s. Say writing poetry/being a painter/even coming up with designs for industrial places: every job needs a creative ability.

I was always taught and encouraged to be creative as a child and I have never forgotten that. And because this was so, I now have written a lot of stories and poems. I also am able to draw & paint to a certain level, although I do not do so anymore. But I do use these visual skills in my work.

Just a few thoughts.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

I second Ashlee T.'s post.

Today, 01:29 PM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to How to gain weight fast?

You've made an important point, Stillness. I am glad to have my question answered.

Today, 01:27 PM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to AC7

I found your post informative and interesting, Stillness. I wouldn't fast myself, but I see what you're saying. As long as a person isn't starving themselves,...

Today, 01:25 PM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

Hi Kaja,

I am not in your situation but have friends who are. It is actually a rather common situation these days. I cannot imagine that...

Today, 08:10 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
            • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

Yesterday, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
            • Can’t tell if I’m squirting or what? Please help

Hello, so I never squirted before and never really tried to but lately I’ve been using a vibrator on my clit and couple of days ago, I held it on there...

04-17-2019, 12:13 AM By Avvybaby
            • Breaking up

I have decided that.a guy I have been seeing for a few months is just not right for me. I need to break it off. But he is a very, very nice guy and I...

04-13-2019, 02:07 AM By Kiwi
            • Mirena coil foetus?

I got my mirena coil removed today. Attached to it is a 'blob' about the size of a pea. I first thought maybe it was cervical mucus etc, but upon closer...

04-15-2019, 07:51 AM By katie1508
            Working...
            X