Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Love Ireland?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Do You Love Ireland?

I fell in love with Ireland years and years ago. It is a magical place and I have such nostalgia when I think of my times there.

If you ever get the chance, take it and visit the Emerald Isle: you won't regret it.

• Ireland is beautiful. The northern coast is underrated. We visited Carick-a-rede Rope Bridge, Dunluce Castle, and Giants Causeway there. Magnificent!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• We're obviously on the same page, Ashlee T.! I think I've been to Dunluce Castle. I also have been to the museum nearby, although I can't swear to that. I have been on the boat to the Island where St Patrick dwelled. Of course no one lives there now, but it was an enjoyable sightseeing trip. I went with my dad and aunt many years ago. As I've said, I've been going to Ireland for years and years. I also attended a wedding there 3 or 4 years ago. I just can never get bored of Ireland.

Also, having a car is vital, which is why my dad always rents a car.

Anyhow, a country well worth visiting!

Comment

• I love Ireland. My ex husband was from Galway and frequently visited. Dublin is a great city too.

Irish men are yummy too lol.
        ????

Comment

• DRIVING in Ireland....a whole different experience. Lol!
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Yes driving in rural Ireland is a nightmare! Same in Scotland, another beautiful country, especially outside the cities.

Again, great accents and sexy men lol

Comment

• Bono is one of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                Bono is one of them!
                I prefer the singer from the script! Also Paulo Nutini is yummy! Lol

Comment

• Irish men are incredibly attractive. I just love that accent, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                    Irish men are incredibly attractive. I just love that accent, too!
                    Irish or Scottish? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Val_R View Post

Irish or Scottish? Lol
                      Hut hum... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMr View Post

Hut hum... Lol
                        Sorry don't like beards hehe

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Doctors and nurses were saying that you needed to eliminate or almost eliminate fats for a healthy diet that would control our weight. An Atkins diet...

Today, 08:30 AM By jns
                        • Reply to Spider In My Bedroom

Y'all are crazy!! Lol

Today, 05:41 AM By atskitty2
                        • Reply to AC7

You're both right lol

Health is defined as the absence of illness or injury; or our condition mentally or physically. I think it's reasonable...

Today, 05:38 AM By atskitty2
                        • Reply to The HPV Vaccine: Should You Vaccinate Your Kids Or Not? - Discuss

Oh, I absolutely agree. You would *think* that in the longterm, it would behoove insurance companies to cover something that prevents future cancers (and...

Yesterday, 10:06 PM By Alison H.
                        • Reply to Attractiveness

I thought Handsome only applied to men??
                          e.g. Mario Lopez is very Handsome (well that's what my wife thinks anyway!)

My wife doesn't...

Yesterday, 09:28 PM By muffin70

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                        X