Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allergies

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Allergies

I have been having bad seasonal allergies but also a strange sore throat. It is on one side of my throat and it is a sharp pain when I swallow. I have had it before and it was on the other side last month but then went away and now it is back but on a different side for the past 2 days. Any ideas on if this weird sore throat could be from allergies or something else? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• I get that sore throat feeling when im about to get the flu or the cough.

Comment

• Same to me

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
      • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
      • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
        he's at higher risk
        his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
      Working...
      X