Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pain during sex and now weird discharge... worried!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• pain during sex and now weird discharge... worried!

Hi, I want to know if I should go to the doctor or wait to see if this just goes away on its own...

About two weeks ago, I had sex with an ex boyfriend and it was extremely painful, especially with deep penetration. Sex with him before was always just really good, so that was weird...

Anyway, I started my period not long after, and it was normal for me and lasted two days with little cramping. A few days after it stopped, (no spotting or discharge), I started having brown vaginal discharge that has a really strong odor.

I'm worried that something is wrong, but I haven't had unprotected sex in over 6 months, so I don't think it's an STI... I hope.

Any input would be very helpful!

Thanks!
    Last edited by lett431; 04-22-2012, 08:26 AM.

• If you were not aroused leading to little lubrication it can hurt, if he did not loosen your muscles up down there first it can hurt, if he penetrates too hard and hits the cervix it can hurt. You need to ask him to slow down.

Brown spotting is old blood, it is very normal.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Thank you for your input!

I still might mention it to the doctor, but I feel much better now

Thanks

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Do You Keep Your Diary On Your Computer?

oh, yes was quite nervous to interview people but it was what one had to do first to join the newspaper

Yesterday, 11:31 PM By amy40

I think you have described yourself as an introvert. It must have been hard to be a reporter and an introvert unless you became more introverted over...

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By jns

I keep a yearly calendar
        record activities/imp memories
        have every calendar since married plus the yr before married so every date is recorded...

Yesterday, 01:45 PM By amy40
      • Reply to AC7

I just don't eat the cr*p. There's no ice cream, sweets, crisps or biscuits.

I only eat a little to prevent me getting dizzy and ill. Because...

Yesterday, 04:30 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn

I am reading a 'Point Horror' classic ATM. It is called "The Window" by Carol Ellis. Point Horror books bring back such nostalgia: I LOVED Point...

Yesterday, 04:26 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X