Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please I need your help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Please I need your help!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to raise a question regarding my situation right now. Last year I had a miscarriage and after that I continued using pill up until my hubby and myself decided to just stop again and just let it if we'r going to have a baby so I stopped using pills last mar 14, I didn't finish the pack at all. But before stop taking pills on the 14th mar I had my period for 4 days that started on the 8th-11 mar Then after stopping the pills on the 14th mar I had another bleeding on the 18-21 mar which I assumed was another period and I read about it so it is withdrawal bleeding. I went to visit my family without my hubby which was almost a month so no contact at all. Then we met on the 6th apr and we had sex everyday without using any contraceptive so we are just literally waiting if we'r pregnant or somethin. Up until today I am waiting for my period, I had used pregnancy test twice which dated 17 apr & 4may and came out negative. I cant go to the obgyn coz Im out of the country. My husband and I will make love everyday, I have missed my period for more than 2wks now and whenever we have intercourse I will bleed but it is not my preriod its brownish & pinkish. Theres also cramps but it is tolerable. Please help I need someone to tell me its fine. Thank you very much :/

• It may be your body getting back on track after coming off the birth control. Give your body some time to regulate.
    Good luck with ttc

Comment

• PS yesterday I was feeling cramps on my pelvis area and spots of blood I also had PT last night and still negative the only thing that really bothers me is that I havecramps that I only felt when I was having a miscarriage last yr :c

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Personally, I love all the different styles. But having a little hair shows maturity, and I find that sexy. My personal favorite is my wife keeping a...

05-21-2020, 09:30 AM By Zeus_66
      • Reply to Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

I second Alison H.'s post.

I'm afraid I know very little about Perimenopause anxiety, but Alison's post makes sense. I do hope you find the...

05-19-2020, 01:45 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to My Heart's Desire

I have re-published my book "Welcome To Hell". It's awesome. It is a hardback and is A4 size. I have another book in print called "Gobbledegook"...

05-19-2020, 01:42 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to My Passion For Creativity And Art Is Making Me Feel Really Lonely

I've always been artistic: and always will be. I was always good at art, although I never excelled in painting. But I use my artistic imagination to write...

05-19-2020, 01:36 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to isolated as a family

So sorry your family has lost the dog. Such a terrible time.

I have been enjoying watching the neighborhood kids play the last few weeks....

05-17-2020, 06:41 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
      • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
      • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
        he's at higher risk
        his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
      Working...
      X