Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30yrs/tubes tied/7 weeks without my period

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• 30yrs/tubes tied/7 weeks without my period

my yougest is 3 1/2 my tubes were tied right after he was born. what else could possibly be wrong? no odor, no itching, not even discharge.i'm very nervous about this. HELP?
    Last edited by arae; 10-04-2007, 09:39 AM. Reason: ADDED MORE

• Originally posted by arae View Post
    my yougest is 3 1/2 my tubes were tied right after he was born. what else could possibly be wrong? no odor, no itching, not even discharge.
    Hi arae.

There could be a tiny possibility that you are pregnant. I've read that sometimes sperm can find it's way into the tubes when they aren't completely block. Or it may be something else hormonal, related to stress, or a number of other medical conditions. Start by taking a pregnancy test, and then seeing your gyn to rule out any other possibilities for the missed periods.

Comment

• I would see a doctor.

Another idea is that maybe you could be starting menopause early? I've heard of other ladies starting it as young as you...

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

Yesterday, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
      • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
      • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
      • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
        he's at higher risk
        his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
      Working...
      X