Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hole in my hymen?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hole in my hymen?

I'm new here, so I apologize if I seem forward.

So I was "exploring" and I noticed there was a hole in my hymen to the left of my vaginal opening. The skin around the hole, on the left of it, has a small hole only about a few millimeters long. I'm not sure if this was something wrong, or if it's just one of those unique cases I heard about. I have no problems with menstruation or inserting applicators. I've had this for maybe a few years, and I have not done anything to harm myself down there.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

Today, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
  • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

Today, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

Yesterday, 10:23 AM By amy40
  • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

Yesterday, 04:22 AM By atskitty2
  • Reply to Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Welcome to Women's Health Interactive Forums. Could you go into the details a bit more? Not just the physical aspects but also how you relate to each...

07-30-2020, 03:44 PM By jns

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X