Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hormone Inbalance?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hormone Inbalance?

I had a really bad kidney infection several months ago and ever since then, i just haven't felt myself. I eat healthy, go to the gym 5-6 times a week and drink plenty of water so i'm not sure what to think. The past month my skin has broken out in acne like a teenager. I haven't had it this bad since i got off birth control 8 years ago. My libido hasn't been the same, my breasts are very tender and get bigger a week before my period is supposed to start but the soreness lasts for weeks. I had an ablation last summer so i don't have periods but i do still ovulate and have period symptoms. I also feel fatigued more often and get headaches too. I've tried Maca Root, didn't help. I take a daily multi-vitamin, doesn't seem to help. Not sure what's going on with me but i could use some advice.

• New here and just getting to read some of these. Hope uve found some help by now. I am just starting to learn on hormone imbalance, wc we never even discussed even when my sister had it a few yrs ago! Never thought i might get in the same boat. I just urge young women, learn all u can abt gyneological matters bef. they come if at all. Theres some natural remedies site wc said to be very helpful, but do research.

Comment

• I think you should not listen to other peoples instead of these you should go to a doctor for getting the proper solution for it,. You are suffering from hormonal imbalance issue. You should also focus on following tips:
      Don't use high Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fats​, limit caffeine, avoid toxins, take proper sleep etc...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

Today, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

Yesterday, 10:23 AM By amy40
      • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

Yesterday, 04:22 AM By atskitty2
      • Reply to Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Welcome to Women's Health Interactive Forums. Could you go into the details a bit more? Not just the physical aspects but also how you relate to each...

07-30-2020, 03:44 PM By jns
      • Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Hi, My husband has been suffering from Pre Mature Ejaculation problem. Because it is breaking our relationship. Need advice on how to get rid of it.

07-30-2020, 02:16 PM By mitu017

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X