Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I might be reaching too far with this one...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might be reaching too far with this one...

Ill spare you the back story but I started dating this guy and we had sex about twice a week, unprotected almost every other time. But I started noticing I couldn't stay wet for too long and it became dry very quickly during sex. Also, my cum didn't taste the same and my vagina started having a different smell.

Background facts on him: he was circumcised (idk if that has anything to do with it) and I suspect he was cheating on me with a guy. I kept on getting hints from his friends and he even told me himself the year before but he said he figured it out. We were together for about 2 months.

Is it possible by him cheating on me caused those issues? Like he went, cheated on me and had sex with me and still had bacteria on his penis?

And the last time we did it we used lube and after that I developed BV but got it treated. But I feel that my balance was already thrown off but using lube just made it worse.

Please someone help me understand thank you!

• First of all Monica, you need to get check for a STD's this is very risky behavior what you are doing with your boy friend who is bi. I assume he's not using condoms with the other guy he's having sex with many bi men live a risky behavior and then end up giving there girl friend a STD's this can be very serious issue. I would first get tested 2nd do not have unsafe sex with your boy friend again unless he's submits just to you and he reframes from sex with other guys plus gets tested as well. Some STD's could make you sterile not counting catching something you can't get rid of like gentile warts or herpes. But your right your boy friend may have not wash him self well after having sex with this other guys then having sex with you that's is very unsafe plus gross as well Moncia. I hope you realize the seriousness of what you are doing getting BV should have been a wake up call that this is not a good idea to have sex with not using condoms with a boy friend living a risky relationship with other guys. Well good luck I sure hope you can find a guy who just into you only and not other men or women so god bless you on your decision Moncia....
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Well this was back in April and I broke up him in June for other. I was tested in July an I was clean for any STDs. I was very unaware that he was with another guy until a couple of weeks ago I would never willingly have sex with him knowing he was with another male or female. I know the seriousness of this. I was just trying to put together the puzzle pieces of the past but I appreciate your input very much.

Comment

• Oh ok thank God, I am so glad for that Moncia, that had to be a big relief. I not sure how you can, but it looks like the ex boy friend wanted to bat for both teams. Instead of just being with you only. He's the one person who could answer those question you have with all this, of why he put you through all this in the first place. This would be the first question I would have for him that he would risk you catching a STD's with his risky sexually behavior of being with men as well. This is not a very good guy in my book I am so glad you sent him packing God bless you.
        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

Today, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
        • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

Today, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

Yesterday, 10:23 AM By amy40
        • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

Yesterday, 04:22 AM By atskitty2
        • Reply to Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Welcome to Women's Health Interactive Forums. Could you go into the details a bit more? Not just the physical aspects but also how you relate to each...

07-30-2020, 03:44 PM By jns

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X