Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the site, and desperate for help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site, and desperate for help!

Hello everyone. I didnt know where else to turn and found good reviews for this site so here I am. In april of this year my long term partner cheated and said the girl had come back positive for an STD. I went and got tested, found out I had chlymdia and was treated right away. I went back about 6 weeks later because I had developed new symptoms and they said I had a yeast infection and BV, and they did cultures again for the STD screen and everything, including chlymidia came back negative. Everything cleared up, and I felt fine. I started dating someone in July, let him know what happened in April, we both went to Planned parenthood to get tested and for me to get the nexplanon in my arm. We were both clean across the bored and started engaging in sex. Well, the first week of December I noticed some white bumps on my perinium and panicked and went to planned parenthood because it was right before my insurance kicked in. she took one look, said it was hpv, told me to put vinegar on it and tested me. 2 days later i get a call that ive got chlymidia. I freaked out, demanded my boyfriend get tested and started to panick. Well, he came back negative across the bored. I swear ive been with no one else. the next week i went to my obgyn because i had insurance. the bumps were gone by then, but i am having the urge to constantly wipe and have watery discharge, no odor and am really irritated down there. at my appt she said it looked raw and gave me some cream. i was tested for everything and yesterday she called and said i am clean, nothing wrong at all. no stds, no yeast, no BV, nothing. The symptoms are still there and the cream isnt helping. I go back Friday. Does anyone have any idea? I am not taking any new meds, no diet changes, no new laundry soaps or body soaps i am allergic to latex so no condoms are being used, i dont have a UTI, i am so desperate if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

• i have extreme itching and a feeling that i can only describe as pricklyness as well. my discharge is clear and i wake up with my panties wet, however the normal discharge i used to have during the day is gone, i am dry down there all day. no odor with the watery discharge however.

Comment

• I appreciate the concern. I guess im just looking for anyone else who has undiagnosed vaginal symptoms or has been given the run around. I go back Friday to my doctor, and the white spots appeared again last night, but the itching has stopped and now its just the prickly feeling and the redness. I am really hoping to find relief soon because this is MISERABLE

Comment

• Well Mellem, I agree with CW if you not getting the answer you need for your health issue. I myself would request to see another doctor so you can received good medical care advice or remedy of your issues. Some doctors can be like hair styles or car mechanics there are good ones and very bad ones. Just like everything in life. I delt with many doctors in my life and believe you me I dealt with some horrible doctors that I wonder how the hell they ever gotten a license to practice medicine. So good luck and I hope you can figure your issue you are suffering right now.
        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellem8787 View Post
          I appreciate the concern. I guess im just looking for anyone else who has undiagnosed vaginal symptoms or has been given the run around. I go back Friday to my doctor, and the white spots appeared again last night, but the itching has stopped and now its just the prickly feeling and the redness. I am really hoping to find relief soon because this is MISERABLE
          Hi mellem,
          Ive only had some of the vulval symptoms, not as bad as u described, but know how miserable that can be. As i replied to another new post here, i have read anecdotes of people healed with using activated charcoal caps, as well as poultices. As we cannot post links, u may want to research some, but start with how it works because that alone could convince u its so simple, but seems to work wonders for people. Weve been using caps for years, but because cannot get the powder in bulk, i havent tried the poultices much except for minor needs. Let us know if this helps you.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to LIES

amy40 I'm curious how you can tell they're lying and know this with any degree of certainty?...

Today, 01:37 PM By atskitty2
          • Reply to LIES

I don't tend to lie as such: but I will tactfully tell the truth/bend the truth, so as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Sometimes you HAVE to...

Today, 09:05 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to LIES

I'm an open book person & feel compelled to "confess" things to husband like if I think some man I saw is good-looking, lol

Yesterday, 10:23 AM By amy40
          • Reply to Have You Heard Of An Amicable Divorce? Let's Discuss.

I agree 100%. I wished many times that my parents had just divorced and moved on. I think my mother would be miserable regardless, but I think Dad could...

Yesterday, 04:22 AM By atskitty2
          • Reply to Pre Mature Ejaculation problem

Welcome to Women's Health Interactive Forums. Could you go into the details a bit more? Not just the physical aspects but also how you relate to each...

07-30-2020, 03:44 PM By jns

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X