Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• detergent allergy

hey friends!
    my friend has detergent allergy. what is she supposed to do other than just wearing gloves?
    thanks in advance

• Depends on what she is allergic to. The scents? Some chemical ingredient? If she is using a powder it could be a filler such as ground corn cob. I can only use scent and dye free liquid.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Comment

• I am illergic too! My mom has tryed many things. All failed. I just have to live with bumps on all the areas i wear clothing.

Comment

• Thankfully, I have virtually no allergies. But it is very important to use skin sensitive products and eco cleaners. I had to stop using Flash Bathroom because my hands ended up with dermatitis. Now I use a Method bathroom cleaner and my hands are clear. I also use non bio washing detergent. Biological detergent gives me a rash. Anyhow, everyone has their own allergies and should certainly consider eco products: both cleaning and toiletry.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Acne

Acne, Pimples is a very common issue. Due to hormone changes, medical condition, fast food are the reasons for acne. Use natural products for acne. Avoid...

Today, 03:03 AM By asrhairtransplant
        • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, very good words.
          I believe that getting out of the comfort zone is the best way to express yourself and your potential.
          I met a lot...

Yesterday, 09:19 AM By HughFennell
        • Hi all!

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie as you could’ve guessed!

My name is Elvy. I am 55 years old. And I have been struggling with...

Yesterday, 09:06 AM By Elvia Page
        • Reply to The Road to Recovery

Hi and welcome!
          I am new here myself. I have been struggling with infertility for the longest time. I have quit trying a while ago, and know due...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Elvia Page
        • Reply to Next revolution(s)

Dude, not two minutes ago I worked out listening to MF Doom talking about taking over the world, then I come to this site and see your icon looking just...

Yesterday, 08:48 AM By Stillness

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Accepting Who You Are

I am coming to accept who I am as a person. I will always be quiet and reserved: that is who I am. And I can't change it. I will always be emotional and...

01-14-2019, 07:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Hi all!

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie as you could’ve guessed!

My name is Elvy. I am 55 years old. And I have been struggling with...

Yesterday, 09:06 AM By Elvia Page
        • Next revolution(s)

According to you, what will be the next revolution(s) ?...

Yesterday, 08:28 AM By Maximus
        • Compatibility between keto diet and HIIT

Hi,
          I have been trying to use keto diet, not overly strict, but first keeping my carb intake/day under control.
          In doing so, this affected...

Yesterday, 08:34 AM By Maximus
        • Yeast, bv or something else?

Hello ladies! I'm Dana- 31 years old, married, no kids and definitely not pregnant. It's my first time posting about anything like this... I'll try to...

01-22-2019, 11:12 PM By Little_flower
        Working...
        X