• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

detergent allergy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

detergent allergy

hey friends!
    my friend has detergent allergy. what is she supposed to do other than just wearing gloves?
    thanks in advance

Depends on what she is allergic to. The scents? Some chemical ingredient? If she is using a powder it could be a filler such as ground corn cob. I can only use scent and dye free liquid.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Comment

I am illergic too! My mom has tryed many things. All failed. I just have to live with bumps on all the areas i wear clothing.

Comment

I'm sorry if you think I'm telling you, but I was trying to help. For example, many people with sensitive skin are allergic to parabens, but some (including me) are not, although they are allergic to many other things.
        In addition, many people assume that if they have sensitive skin, they should avoid all cheap things.
        What works for one person does not necessarily work for another, but I used the following without an answer: Clinique, Maybelline, Collection 2000, Johnson's, Vaseline, Simple and Persil. Some prescription moisturizers can be used everywhere, as well as as a soap or bath. It's definitely worth asking - you can always ask a couple of small (fit in your purse) bath size from your general practitioner. Have not found a cheap alternative to Gilette, but the male version is OK (and cheaper than a woman)
        My baby son looked in the early stages of eczema, so I stopped washing with a washing powder and bought eco-balls. I'm not coming back now, they're amazing. I do not need air conditioning anymore. his skin and the rest of the familys are much better for her. I changed all of his children's toiletries to a bar of Aleppo soap made from olive oil and butter for puppies, at a price of £ 5, but in past centuries the problem works less than all the other body detergents, shampoos, lotions and t D. Choose yourself what is best for you. You can always find a way out.

Comment

Thankfully, I have virtually no allergies. But it is very important to use skin sensitive products and eco cleaners. I had to stop using Flash Bathroom because my hands ended up with dermatitis. Now I use a Method bathroom cleaner and my hands are clear. I also use non bio washing detergent. Biological detergent gives me a rash. Anyhow, everyone has their own allergies and should certainly consider eco products: both cleaning and toiletry.

Comment

Working...
          X