Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Use A Neti Pot?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Anybody Use A Neti Pot?

I have been using a Neti Pot for about 2 years and it's really wonderful. It helps with allergies and sinus issues, and somehow either stops a cold in it's tracks or shortens the duration quite a bit. I can't say enough good things about it.

Who else uses a Neti Pot?

• This has been discussed a few times on the site. Do a site search and you will see various replies. In general it helps with keeping the dust and other allergens out, it will not prevent allergies altogether but it does help with minimizing the frequency of allergy related symptoms.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• I've responded to a few threads about it. Do a search as ItsaSecret suggested. You'll find plenty of thoughts on the subject.

Comment

• Nati Pot and Nasal Spray

Originally posted by MicheWoman View Post
        I have been using a Neti Pot for about 2 years and it's really wonderful. It helps with allergies and sinus issues, and somehow either stops a cold in it's tracks or shortens the duration quite a bit. I can't say enough good things about it.

Hi,

I too have had sinus problems for a long time. I prefer treatment that is drug free because I am worried about the side effects of drugs. At home, I use a Neti-pot on a regular basis. It prevents the accumulation of mucus and to a large extent prevents an attack of sinusitis. I also use a Drug free hi tech nasal spray - Sinox Spray. This spray is gentle on the nose and because it is drug free I am not worried about nasal spray addiction.

One problem with the neti-pot is that it is not convenient to use outside the house. This is another reason why I prefer a nasal spray like Sinox. It is easy to squirt nasal spray anywhere.

Good luck.

Comment

• This only clears me up for thirty minutes at best then im back to suffering!

Originally posted by MicheWoman View Post

Comment

• I used mine last night and I'm feeling worse this morning. This is only the second time I've used it in 3-4 years. I think I had the same results the first time. I don't get how so many people seem to get relief of any sort with these things. It doesn't even sounds right, but I'm desperate and hate medicine.
            "Those sowing seed with tears
            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Any remedy to kill cramps during periods?

I’m 22 years old, and my cramps have always been very bad to the point that I throw up and miss school or practice. Is something wrong with me, because...

Today, 05:40 AM By jehand
            • Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Yesterday, 01:11 AM By jns
            • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
              I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
            • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
            • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
              Mistress Of All Evil
              Poor Unfortunate Soul
              The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            Working...
            X