Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

burning scalp after using a new product

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• burning scalp after using a new product

hello I am new so not sure if i am in right place or not lol. I hope I am allowed to use names of products and such. anyway. I use tresseme shamp & cond and their other products but when i went to go buy the frizz spray they were out so I bought frizz ease daily nourishment leave in conditioning spray. i have used frizz ease frizz spray before with no problems but not this certain product from them. when i first sprayed it yesterday it made my scalp burn a bit and itch. and today i used it again and it did it again. it goes away eventually and the it isnt real bad burning or itching. but i was wondering if this was normal? i have tried searching this but have come up with nothing. this is the first site i came across where i could ask my question and maybe even get an answer lol so any help or advice would be appreciated. and thank you in advance for your time

• Stop using it to start with

When the old product is avaiable again, take this bottle in and compare from the label what ingredients both have.

I would imagine there is some additional ingredients in this particular product. Take note of what they are and avoid purchasing anything with that / those ingredients.

It appears that you are allergic to a specfic ingredient/chemical.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
    • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
    • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
    • Hello All

Hi everyone,
      I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
    • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
    Working...
    X