Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fungal Infection Treatment Or Not?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Fungal Infection Treatment Or Not?

I recently found an unwanted swelling upon my skin few days back. This swelling is painless but I feel quite embarrassing at the times when I have to attend parties or any other social event. Should I use a bandage to cure this or should wait to get it cured itself? tell me what can i do and should i go to any fungus doctor or not? Sometime I feel anxiety and depression because of this swelling.
    Last edited by Fallen1; 01-30-2013, 10:45 AM. Reason: Remove outbound linking
    fungus doctor
    Fungal Infection Treatment

• Fungal skin infections are infections of the skin caused by yeasts, which are groups of fungi that are normally harmless. When these grow excessively, they can cause the symptoms of a fungal skin infection. There are a variety of treatments available in the form of creams, lotions, paints, shampoos and medicated powders. Some of these are available over-the-counter from a pharmacist, without prescription.

Comment

• Yes, you should go to a fungal infection doctor. Doesn't matter you are feeling pain or not but you have to know the cause of it, may be you have any allergies to any specific food or daily using things. Don't put any bandage on it. In which Bory part's skin you have swelling?
      Last edited by FlorenceSunderland; 11-26-2014, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Any remedy to kill cramps during periods?

I’m 22 years old, and my cramps have always been very bad to the point that I throw up and miss school or practice. Is something wrong with me, because...

Today, 05:40 AM By jehand
      • Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Yesterday, 01:11 AM By jns
      • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
        I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
      • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
      • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
        Mistress Of All Evil
        Poor Unfortunate Soul
        The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      Working...
      X