• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

Allergy relief

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergy relief

What do you recommend for allergy relief?
    My allergies have been bad lately.

Garden of life sinus if it's your sinuses. I teased my wife about all of her pills and how it is psychological, but she made me a believer. Those things work
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Here are 2 natural remedies for allergy relief RED ONION WATER

Onions are nature’s gift when it comes to natural anti-histamine. It contains a compound called quercetin that prevents inflammation and opens up the air passage to make breathing easier.

All you have to do is add thin slices of one onion a 4 cups of water. Let it stay for 8 to 12 hours. Then drink it once or twice every day. You can store it in the fridge for 4 days. You can even add some honey as a taste enhancer if you like.
      APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

No list of natural remedies is complete without apple cider vinegar. It can cure tons of ailments including allergy relief. What makes it such a success is its ability to cleanse the lymphatic system and minimize production of mucous.

All you have to do is combine a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar and ‘The Mother’ (colony of good bacteria found in unfiltered ACV brands). Add this into a glass of water. Drink this amazing solution thrice a day.

Comment

Working...
      X