• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give a little care and stay away from allergies and infections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give a little care and stay away from allergies and infections

Hi guys,

I would like to share you some informative stuffs regarding hospital prone infections and diseases. Everyone might have gone through an incident to visit a hospital at least once in their lifetime.

Even though they use (link removed) the chances are high for an infection. Some people are more prone to infections while being in a hospital. It depends upon a person's immunity power. Here are some tips to keep yourself safe while you are in a hospital.

1) Make sure that you wash your hands properly.

2) If you are going to have a drip or injection, let the nurse know if the area around the needle is not clean and dry.

3) Inform the nurse if the dressings are not clean, dry and attached around any wounds properly.

4) Let your nurse know if tubes
    feels to be displaced.

5) Do your deep breathing exercises regularly. This helps to prevent a chest infection.

6) Ask relatives or friends who have colds or are affected with some contagious diseases not to visit you in hospital.

Hope this helps you.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by atskitty2; 03-27-2018, 06:43 AM.

Hello Veronica362514! Thanks for sharing important information on allergies and infection. It is really helpful tips.

Comment

Veronica362514, this is a brilliant post. I am a Pediatrician not in a hospital setting but in a Doctors Office setting and infections and allergies can run rampant if cleanliness and proper hygiene is not taken into care. Thank You for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica362514 View Post
        Hi guys,

I would like to share you some informative stuffs regarding hospital prone infections and diseases. Everyone might have gone through an incident to visit a hospital at least once in their lifetime.

Even though they use (link removed) the chances are high for an infection. Some people are more prone to infections while being in a hospital. It depends upon a person's immunity power. Here are some tips to keep yourself safe while you are in a hospital.

1) Make sure that you wash your hands properly.

2) If you are going to have a drip or injection, let the nurse know if the area around the needle is not clean and dry.

3) Inform the nurse if the dressings are not clean, dry and attached around any wounds properly.

4) Let your nurse know if tubes
        feels to be displaced.

5) Do your deep breathing exercises regularly. This helps to prevent a chest infection.

6) Ask relatives or friends who have colds or are affected with some contagious diseases not to visit you in hospital.

Hope this helps you.
        Thank you.
        Also agree, this is necessary information. My sister is in the hospital often and I've picked up some really important bits of information like this. Everyone needs this.

Comment

Thank you, Veronica362514.

Comment

Working...
          X