Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scared

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• scared

I am a 41 female...I have been waking up in the middle of the night the last couple nights with my right breast burning...very uncomfortable. It is very sore. IS that a sign of breast cancer? Or am I overreacting?

• Question...

Is it an internal burning? Like deep inside the breast? Or is it the skin or nipple? Is there any discharge? It could be several things. I am no expert, but do know that women experience pain from hormone fluctuations. It is also possible that you have some sort of infection. Possibly bacterial. That is possible even without discharge. I am not certain if breast cancer would cause a burning sensation, but I imagine it could be possible. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it is also highly possible that you just have an infection that could be cleared up with antibiotics.

Comment

• Mastitis

I found some information about Matitis. This could possibly be what you are suffering from. I am going to start a new thread for this though since it is an informative post. It will be within the Mammography thread so take a look at it!! Symptoms of it are intense pain and BURNING. Good luck to you!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X