Uterine polyps??

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uterine polyps??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Uterine polyps??

I was told yesterday that I have this by my OB. I have been having abnormal periods for the last 7-8 months in that time I have had 12-13 periods. I am bleeding longer and more then I ever have. I am 28 years old. I am worried that it could be something serious because I have also been losing weight with out trying or wanting too. I go in today to have a hysterosonography. Then the dr said once we find out what that says we will most like have to do an out patient thingy where they go and remove it and then send it off to pathology. He said not too worry but I am thinking that is what they say to everyone until they know for sure if it is something to worry. I am just freaking myself out a lot lol. D you ladies thing it is something I should stress about now. I know I really shouldn't because there is nothing I can do about it. Bt that is easier said then done lol.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X