• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Breast Cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breast Cancer

Hi,

I just have a question, it may sound silly, but I am looking for an answer on it. If you get smacked in the breast, around the whole nipple & the whole breast, can you get breast cancer from it? I have always feared that, any answers would be helpful. Thxs

Originally posted by Cafe_Vanilla34 View Post
    Hi,

I just have a question, it may sound silly, but I am looking for an answer on it. If you get smacked in the breast, around the whole nipple & the whole breast, can you get breast cancer from it? I have always feared that, any answers would be helpful. Thxs
    Off of the top of my head, I'd say no, maybe punched repeatedly, you could, but not from a smack. I'm no expert though

Comment

No I don't think there is any risk of cancer from that. Serious smacks could cause long term scars etc, but only if very violent.

If this is from BDSM play, I think some people loose sensitivity from this sort of thing. If this isn't BDSM, what is the cause of the concern?

Comment

No, you can't.

Comment

Not at all, Breast Cancer does not occurs by smacked the whole breast. Yes you can check by symptoms of Breast Cancer. I have listed some symptoms below:
          • A lump in a breast
          • A pain in the armpits or breast that does not seem to be related to the woman's menstrual period
          • Pitting or redness of the skin of the breast; like the skin of an orange
          • A rash around (or on) one of the nipples
          • A swelling (lump) in one of the armpits
          • An area of thickened tissue in a breast
          • One of the nipples has a discharge; sometimes it may contain blood
          • The nipple changes in appearance; it may become sunken or inverted
          • The size or the shape of the breast changes
          • The nipple-skin or breast-skin may have started to peel, scale or flake.
          To know more about the cancer treatment in detail then must visit at http://virchicago.com/cancer-treatment/.
          Last edited by RubenFogg; 12-16-2015, 10:30 PM.

Comment

100%original Phytoscience Double stemcell for treatment Breast cancer.

This section tells you about breast cancer treatment. It includes information about staging and how your doctor decides which treatment you need. There is information about the main treatments including surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and hormone therapy as well as what happens at follow up appointments:- For More Visit.
            .................................................. .................................................

Phytoscienceteamasia

Last edited by Ankita Tiwari; 10-17-2016, 07:14 AM.

Comment

The replies here so far claim no. Although no one provided any cited evidence or resources that it cannot happen.

It's a mantra these people probably "learned" from the mainstream medical profession. Regular doctors make the same false claim and many other related ones. Such as mammograms don't cause breast cancer.

There is lots of solid evidence that even minor injuries to the breast can lead to secondary cancers and any type of invasive procedures such as a breast biopsy can increase that risk which is a major reason many women who had such interventions later developed real cancers (read 'The Mammogram Myth' by Rolf Hefti - here are more details about it: http://www.supplements-and-health.com/mammograms.html ).

Comment

Metastatic breast cancer is stage IV breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. Someone with this cancer dies every 13 minutes in the U.S.

Comment

As Breast Cancer Awareness Month comes to an end, I ask that you not forget about the 155,000 men and women in America living with metastatic breast cancer and fighting for their lives each day. While 20 percent to 30 percent of people initially diagnosed with early stage breast cancer will develop metastatic breast cancer, the funding to support research specific to this cancer is greatly disproportionate to the number affected. Only 7 percent of the $15 billion of funding for breast cancer research is specifically allocated to finding a cure for metastatic breast cancer.

Comment

I hope Cafe_Vanilla34's fears have subsided now. I don't see how a smack on the breast could result in cancer. I think it's scaremongering. Anyhow, I hope your mind was reassured, Cafe_Vanilla34. I am sure you have no reason to fear breast cancer from a smack. Still, if you're still on this website, you could talk to your nurse/doctor to reassure yourself.

Comment

Everyone has a suggestion. I have a suggestion on the subject. I do not know if it will answer your problem, but there is a benefit in browsing.
                      Breast Cancer Different Types Of Mammograms. A mammogram is a safe test used to look for any problems with a woman's breasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X