• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pain and lump in breast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain and lump in breast

I have been having a pain on the left upper quadrant of my left breast. I have a lump on my right upper quadrant and the Radiologist said it looks like a fibroadenoma. Im still waiting for my biopsy. Should I go back to get an ultrasound in the area where I'm having pain just incase if I have another mass growing in that area?

Also I'm 20 so no one will do a mammogram on me.

How did you go? Are you ok? Did you get any follow up?
    You're a song written by the hand of God - Shakira (Underneath Your Clothes)

Comment

Phytoscience Double Stem Cell Product for Back Pain.

Back pain has become a major public health concern, causing significant disability financial loss for many. Although most of us have had episodes of back pain, symptoms usually get better within a few weeks with conservative treatments such as avoiding painful activities, stretching, physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage, gentle exercise, and anti inflammatory medications.Double stemcell direct works on cell and pain were stop:- For More Visit.
      .................................................. ............................................

Phytoscienceteamasia

Comment

I hope you're ok How is it now?

Comment

Breast pain is usually present to some degree with Inflammatory Breast Cancer which has other distinct symptoms as well. Rarely, a breast tumor may cause pain, but generally, cancerous tumors are not reported as painful.

Comment

Working...
          X