• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am worried, have a breast pain. What should I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am worried, have a breast pain. What should I do?

Hi, I am 20. I have small breast. My bra size is 28 C. Few weeks ago, I felt a pain in my left breast near the nipple area, I thought it must be due to bad posture and the pain almost gone after 1 week. But now, today, I felt the same pain and at same place. It only pains when I touch it and there is no lump. I am a worried about this. I have never felt this kind of pain. Can somebody tell me, what is it?

Is there any redness? Maybe misfitting clothing is my only guess.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

I encourage you to see your doctor. It's possible you just strained a muscle or something like that, or it could be something more. At your age, it's unlikely to be anything serious, but it's possible. So don't worry, just schedule an appointment for an evaluation.

Comment

A 28C bra size is extremely small. How tall are you? Are you extremely thin? This sounds as if you may have some nutrient or metabolic deficiency. Have you been to a doctor? Does the pain come when you are ovulating or about to start your period?

Comment

Working...
        X