• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pain in lower breast/upper rib/sternum area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain in lower breast/upper rib/sternum area?

Hello! I downloaded this to ask this question and get some feed back. I have been having an unusual pulsing type pain in my left lower boob/upper rib/sternum area. I have now developed new vein looking marks around the same area and the pain has lasted over 6 months. I went to my OBGYN and had a ultrasound done of my breast and she said there was nothing. Anyone have an ideas what could be going on?

I don't know exactly what this would be. I suggest going to a primary care physician. He or she might be able to give you more information than a gynecologist would. I have experienced this kind of pain before more than once in my life and I think it happens if I'm not eating well or if I'm dehydrated or constipated, but I've never seen anything that my skin would indicate as a problem and it was not ongoing such as yours is.

Comment

Working...
    X