Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stretch marks

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• stretch marks

Hi all. I just want to ask if you know of any good way in getting rid of stretch marks? Few weeks before I give birth, I see that they got really dark. Is cocoa butter really going to help me?

• Bio oil works faster!!
    WAY faster, and really lightens them.
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

Comment

• Yep bio oil is the way to go

Comment

• What is This Boi Oil
        If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Maya Angelou

Comment

• It's an oil you can rub in. You can buy it pretty much anywhere, CVS, Walgreens, etc.

Comment

• I hope to check this out tomorrow. Thanks, Lana.

Comment

• Well as far as treatment is concerned, both external and internal treatment would be required to get rid of your stretch marks. Add Vitamins A, C and E in your diet. For external use, apply invicible scars topical ointment. It's hypoallergenic, that means, it is safe to use and as far as my experience is concerned, it worked for me and i am sure it will work out for you too. I treated my stretch marks and from invicible scars. I use it as a moisturizer now because it has a silky texture.

Comment

• Yes, Boi Oil is the best. you can try it, as lanabear said you can buy it from anywhere. But please before use this consult with any Doctor.

Comment

• Hypoallergenic scar therapy is the best treatment for scars and stretch marks so far.

Comment

• I would recommend bio oil! its really good for making scars lighter and more faint. It doesn't work straight away though! You have to apply for a couple of months around twice a day to start seeing any decent results. I hope it works for you !

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Career Mom Guilt Is Real. Have You Ever Experienced It? - Let's Discuss!

Mom guilt is real! I love my profession and I love being a mom, but sometimes balancing the two can leave us moms feeling less than enough in both....

Yesterday, 10:46 AM By Rebecca Z.
                    • Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

10-21-2019, 04:33 AM By Timf
                    • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

10-20-2019, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

10-20-2019, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

10-20-2019, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X