tiredness

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tiredness

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• tiredness

hi, just wanted to know if this is normal. i get up at 5am for work and finish at 12 but by 1.30 i'm asleep again! i have to set an alarm other wise i will sleep for hours! then i go back to sleep again by 10pm. is this normal?? any help would be much appreciated.

many thanks

Loz x

• Eh, depression maybe?? That's what everyone seems to tell me. I don't even DO anything, but if I don't force myself out of bed with like 30 alarms, I can sleep for literally days...

Comment

• I think you should need to take an energy booster supp. or eat energy booster foods. Might you have not enough energy. For supp. the one I've know good energy booster is MX Natural Energy. For energy foods, chocolates, bread, oatmeal. So choose any of the two ways.. If your in a diet, might better for you to take supp. However, if it's okay to you eat foods, eat! But you can also try both.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X