What is your Element ?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your Element ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What is your Element ?

What is the element you identify yourself the most with ?
    Earth
    41.67%
    Air
    16.67%
    Fire
    8.33%
    Water
    33.33%
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

• And why? haha
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• It's an interesting question, I think

Comment

• Oh no, I mean why did you pick what you did?

I definately think it's a good thread....

For me it's life, i breathe air, i am not a water baby, fire scares me and earth to me is grounding..... Yet there is beauty in all of it

Comment

• And also because we were discussing this subject yesterday and the question made me reach in myself what is my identification and manifestation.

Comment

• I responded before seeing your reply
            So here is the actual response.

When I reached in myself I felt I have a very solid grounding.
            The other element I feel somewhat close to is fire, but only expressed through Earth in its melting power through tectonic pressure.

There is also a very strong correlation with how I am in life.

Comment

• So we are both grounded

Comment

• Earth. I honestly have a hard time explaining why but I just know it to be so.
                "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I choose air because of the feeling of freeness it has.

Plus I can be calm and destructive!
                  Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

Comment

• Fire. I burn people and I mean that in a sarcasm way, like making fun of them in a joking way with smart ******* comments. And I like to tinker with fire.
                    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• I work with all the elements. I am a Leo and am most drawn to fire, with air as my second. I love the rain and thunder. I'm barefoot a lot, grounding is important.When I'm stress getting my hands in the earth is very important. I'm not a swimmer but I respect and love the beauty and power of water.

Comment

• Definitely water. I love the rain & swim like a fish. Water has always fascinated me. You can help direct it, but it doesn't always do what you want, to the point where it can defy gravity. It's always been interesting to me. It can have a set course and style everyone is used to, then decide to change and do it's own thing.

I love playing with water features and the communication and surprises it involves. I was talking about this just yesterday. Everytime I go to the ocean, I find it a bit scary and intimidating, but I always find myself swimming out as far as I can. I would go until I couldn't touch bottom, feeling uneasy about what was swimming with me the whole time. Then I feel that temperature change and there was always something very powerful about that, reaching the shelf. I would have to turn back at this point out of fear, but still have a lot of wonder about swimming IN the ocean and not just on the beach.

Comment

• Fire, fire, fire! Ha ha! I'm a little bit of a pyromaniac. Not burning down buildings-pyro, but burning firewood and paper . . . and marshmallows! The more oxygen the better. I love bon-fires! Not forest fires, though. Those are not good at all. I always play it safe with fire, however. I respect it, like the water. It can turn on you, just like the air/wind and earth. Flooding, hurricane-force winds, earthquakes, tsunamis . . . you get the idea. Respect all elements. I guess that is my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
                            Oh no, I mean why did you pick what you did?

I definately think it's a good thread....

For me it's life, i breathe air, i am not a water baby, fire scares me and earth to me is grounding..... Yet there is beauty in all of it
                            you breathe air but you can't live without water.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                            X