Breathing issues + other symptoms.

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breathing issues + other symptoms.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Breathing issues + other symptoms.

Hello,

in the past few weeks, I have been suffering from sharp chest pains, it hurts so much, I stop breathing, it lasts for about 15 seconds. I also have this chest pain every morning, above my right breast. I also feel very dizzy everytime I get up & the whole world around me goes black & I feel nauseous.
    Does anyone know what is causing this? I'm not pregnant, nor have I been recently ill.
    Thanks.
    "There will be times when people will tell you that you can't live your dreams. This is what I tell them: Never Say Never." -JB
    "If you enter this world knowing you are loved & you leave this world knowing the same then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." -MJ
    "Don't be a sl**t , remember your dream, do your music & keep it special." - Bruno Mars.
    I idolise MJ, JB, Bruno & Demi Lovato.

• My father-in-law has similar problems. His Drs. Have been trying to figure it out for years. Anything including chest pains needs to be checked out by a dr. My fil has had several stokes. They found a hole in his heart years back and fixed it with surgery, but he still gets chest pains regularly. He has dizzy spells all the time too. I don't know if it's related to the chest pains or not. He has Drs. Trying to figure it out, but he gets pretty frustrated that he still doesn't have an answer.

Comment

• I don't know...but I do know that anytime you are having sharp chest pains, trouble breathing, etc you need to see a doctor immediately. Regardless of your age, it's crucial to see a doctor and rule out some very serious things like heart attack etc.

Please go see a doctor.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Okay. I told my mum & she didn't think it was serious. I'll tell her we need to see a doctor today. Thanks !
        "There will be times when people will tell you that you can't live your dreams. This is what I tell them: Never Say Never." -JB
        "If you enter this world knowing you are loved & you leave this world knowing the same then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." -MJ
        "Don't be a sl**t , remember your dream, do your music & keep it special." - Bruno Mars.
        I idolise MJ, JB, Bruno & Demi Lovato.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X