Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can UTI's cause nausea?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Can UTI's cause nausea?

So for two weeks now Ive been nauseated and it keeps getting worse. At first it was just annoying and now I can hardly eat and when I do eat it gets worse and I get really bloated and gassy. Now I do have IBS and GERD. Thats why I thought it was PMS at first, not only did it start a week or so before I was do, but PMS aggravates my IBS. Infact only a few things do, pms and stress and i haven't been stressed. I heard UTI's can aggravate IBS or cause nausea to. The weird thing is the only symptom i have is cramping and burning during urination, but my mom has reoccuring UTI's and she said she had one really bad once, and she didn't even know she had it until the doc told her. I have reoccuring infections to both UTI's and vaginal infections because I have a hormone imbalance but they are usually so light i dont get many symptoms. Im fifteen days late on my period, im usually 7-10 days late anyway but never this much and I know UTI's can delay your period. Im a real mess here and It would just make me feel better if I knew it was the UTI making me so sick to my stomach. Ive had eating disorders in the past and Im finally eating right again, so when i get nauseated and i can't eat i fear slipping back again.So itd definately put me at peace

• yes some UTI's can cause nausea, Ive had several that make it impossible for me to eat. But they dont often cause your period to delay. At the same time me and my mom both suffer from random out burst of feeling nauseas all the time. It would be best to go to the doctor to get tested and get thier opinion, another possibitly would be, could you possibly be pregnant ?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X