Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a pancreatitis episode and studies found something else...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I had a pancreatitis episode and studies found something else...

Last month I had a pancre******* episode. While radiology studies were carried on, my doctor found some miomas in my uterus. I want to know if this is as serious as the pancreatitis. I am 39 y.o., single and have never had children. I want to know if at some point i will be able to get pregnant?

About the pancreatic issue, it was serious because my triglicerides were above 6,000 and lipids were over 9,000. Guess I am still alive due to a real miracle.

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
Working...
X