**Note**

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Note**

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• **Note**

I have been talking privately with CW and Little, and I've decided to share with the rest of WH to explain why I haven't been here recently.

I recently mis-carried and lost my baby, and with no dis-respect to anybody here, I don't want any sympathy, you are all my friends and I already know that you would be sorry for my loss and I appreciate that, but I want to be able to grieve and move on.

On here I want to be able to talk through how I'm feeling, which right now is upset and numb.

I want to Thank CW and Little for their support over the last few days.
    Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

• Glad to see you back. I actually just PM'd you asking where you'd been. I won't smother you with "I'm sorry"'s....but I will say that talking about this will help you get through it. We are here for the good, we are here for the bad, we are here for the highs, and we are here for the lows. Grieving is very important, it's a necessity in times like this. I'm glad to see that you are embracing that and understand that in order to be able to move past it, you have to allow it to happen. You know that we are here for you and WANT to hear you talk through what you're feeling, regardless of what that is. There is no shame here. **hugs**
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I'm glad to see you are reaching out for support, AA. I've been reading your threads, though I haven't responded much. I hope your family and close friends are supporting you as well, and you know we wish you all the best. You will be ok.

Comment

• I'm also glad to see you back. May I offer this... It wasn't too long ago that you weren't sure if you'd want to be a mother, but now you know you have excellent maternal instincts. Another thing is that you found the courage to tell the father about your pregnancy, and you were even willing to risk your relationship with your parents to inform them, even though you could have gone out of the country to get an abortion. It turned out that you are far stronger than you thought.

It's completely understandable that you now feel upset and numb, and I hope you will share more about your feelings. Some women consider it a taboo subject and feel as though a miscarriage is somehow a failure on their part, but that's not true, they haven't done anything wrong and have absolutely no reason to feel embarrassed or ashamed.

Comment

• I didn't mean to sound un-greatful by asking for no aplogies or sympathy. It's simply because I don't want to remember this as a sad time. In the short time I carried my baby boy, I felt more love and happiness then than I ever had before in my life.

I want to remember that love and happiness, and not any bad memories that I try to put to the back of my mind or try block out.
          Over time I'll come more to terms with it, and I want to be able to talk openly and happily about it.
          Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

Comment

• Hugs, you know we are all here for you and you know what I think...

I'm glad you posted AA, talk away sweetheart....
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I'll pray for you. You've been shown a whole new side to yourself. You're strong, loving, loved, and have so much to give. There may come another time when you'll need to know that about yourself.

Comment

• Glad to have you back, AA. We love you. Take your time getting back to a more normal routine. Heaven has another angel.
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• You are such a beautiful, strong young woman, AA. I wish you the best during this difficult time. I believe, in time, you will be able to go on remembering the joyful times. I'm sure you know we are all here for you, praying, and thinking of you.

Never forget what a resilient, strong, wonderful person you are.

Comment

• You've already shown how strong you are, to me anyway, by being able to talk so soon. I might not know you, and vise versa, but I'm glad you are still here with us.
                    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important. ~Ambrose Redmoon

Comment

• Thank you all for the kinds words and support. It means a lot to me.

In the past few months I've changed and become a better person and it has all made me stronger, and is helping em cope with this now.
                      Becoming pregnant a few months ago, has completely changed my life. It has shown me that I am stronger than I think, I've learned to love in a different way too.

I was having a baby boy who I had wished to call Tadgh. I want to be able to remember all the good things about him, and how he made me feel.

It's difficult, but I want to stay positive about this, and believe that it happened for the right reason's, reasons I'll understand at a later time.
                      My aim now is to be able to accept it and move on, but mostly to remember my baby boy, because to me he wasn't just my un born baby, he was my son, Tadgh.

Comment

• I like the name. What does it mean? Well, in that short amount of time, Tadgh has taught you many valuable lessons.

Comment

• My thoughts and prayers to you and yours, now and always.

Comment

• Tadgh means "Fair Haired Warrior". I had chosen it because of the previous difficulties in the pregnancy he had always fought through and it just seemed to "fit".

Thank you Seeker.

Comment

• Hello beautiful - I just wanted to say how touched I was with your courage at the beginning of your journey. It is that same courage that will see you through this difficult time. Much love...
                              just breathe . . .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X