Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ovarian cyst family history of ovarian cancer

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Ovarian cyst family history of ovarian cancer

Ive been having a dull achey pain on my right hand side (in line with my belly button), its been like this for a week and i have an aching back and legs. I feel tired and nauseous. I went to the doctor who said it might have a cyst on my ovary. Im so scared my mum was diagnosed with ovarian cancer 10 years ago and i know i have an increased risk as it is in my family. Ive been to the doctor for blood tests for a range of things diabetes, kidney and i told him my mum had ovarian cancer and he said the blood would be tested for cancer.

I just feel like im in a world of my own, i dont want to talk to anyone im been a right ********** to my oh and people in work are ****ing my off. I dont want to talk to anyone face to face as im gonna feel so stupid when i start crying about it when i dont even know if i have a cyst

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X