Abdominal Pain and pink/orange discharge

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abdominal Pain and pink/orange discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Abdominal Pain and pink/orange discharge

hello, i was wondering if anyone could help me out because i haven't been able to find anything on the internet that match my symptoms. two days ago i got violently ill with what i thought was food poisoning or stomach flu. i was up all night vomiting and had diarrhea. i couldn't keep anything down, even water. eventually it cleared up a bit and i was able to get liquids, but the next day i wasn't feeling that great and still had a lot of abdominal pain. today i'm still experiencing a little cramping in my lower abdomen and i noticed a little orange/pink discharge when i wiped. i don't know if me being sick has anything to do with this or what that is from. i haven't had sex in a little over 2 weeks and i just finished my period one week ago. can anyone please tell me what they might think the causes of abdominal pain might be and/or what causes the pink/orange discharge?
    anything will help! thanks in advance!

• Well if its pinkish discharge it could possibly be implantation bleeding.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X