I accidentally shoved my fingernail up my nose?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I accidentally shoved my fingernail up my nose?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I accidentally shoved my fingernail up my nose?

Hi, about 10 hours ago I accidentally shoved my fingernail up my nose. It didn't bleed but it hurt. I now have a severe headache which started about 1 hour ago. Could I possibly have gotten meningitis from the bacteria?? When I bend forward there's "water" coming out of my nose, it's salty but the texture is watery. I feel fine except from that. The headache feels like a migraine, but I haven't had a migraine in 6 years... I'm 17. Should I go to the ER now or wait until tomorrow? I actually have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor regarding something else...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X