Anybody else after this kind of pain..

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else after this kind of pain..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Anybody else after this kind of pain..

While I was around 8 months pregnant I noticed if I lean back on my buttocks I have pain in my tailbone.. It's almost two years later and I still have that same pain.. Anybody else have this or any idea how to get rid of it?? It's quite annoying

• In the headline it was meant to say "anybody else have this kind of pain"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladyn'smommy16 View Post
      While I was around 8 months pregnant I noticed if I lean back on my buttocks I have pain in my tailbone.. It's almost two years later and I still have that same pain.. Anybody else have this or any idea how to get rid of it?? It's quite annoying
      Maybe you need to exercise regularly. Did you consult it to you doctor?

Comment

• I do exercise 2 hours a day and no I haven't I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this ever..

Comment

• hi BM 16 (Bladyn'sMommy16)

i have read during vaginal delivery the ligaments laxes and produce pain. But for 2 years? i dont know u may have to consult a good doc

Comment

• During your pregnancy, your body released a hormone that relaxed your bones and muscles. It takes a while to get them back into shape. My hips/pelvic bone were messed up for about 9 months postpartum, but eventually they got their act back together. My cousin had to go to a chiropractor to get herself back feeling 100%. It often isn't very expensive to visit one (though I've never been,) and if it doesn't end up helping your tailbone pain, at least you get a massage out of the deal
            <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Irisiris, your right maybe I should ask a doctor.. I guess I could ask the Gyno since I'm already going there in a few weeks because my non existent period ... Ugh
              Thanks Little, ill look into maybe seeing a chiropractor if my doc can't help me.. I think maybe giving birth to my son messed up my body more than I initially thought lol.

Comment

• Childbirth sometimes causes coccydynia (pain in the tailbone). You should see a doctor about it as it can become chronic if not treated.

Google coccydynia for more information.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
                ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Thanks Chaya.. Ill look it up

Comment

• hi BM 16
                    Obesity is one of the reason for coccydynia, so pls check u r BMI too

Comment

• I'm not obese by any means.. I excerise two hours everyday. This pain started when I was very pregnant with my son. But thanks ill check my BMI

Comment

• Hi BM 16

did you try Kegel exercise?

Comment

• I do it daily.. Yes

Comment

• Oh Ok ,

is the pain severe or is it mild and just bothering you?

Comment

• Only when I lean back when I'm sitting its uncomfortable

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X