Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something down there....

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Something down there....

Um... This is really embarrsing... but

bacially, i get this white stuff around the virginal lips... and i looked up on google and what seems i have it called smegma...

I dont know what this is or how to get rid of it...

but the worst part for me is i seem to get like a white discharge... stuff in my pants all the time..

some times i feel like i have peed a little...

i know it cant be from periods because i have the implant and dont get them.. i dont sleep around...

I wash everyday..... Can anyone help?!

• It could be a yeast infection , but with the Burning when you pee, it can also be a Urinary Tract Infection .

They both can come at the same time or one result from the other if not treated .

Go see a GYN or regular Dr. if they are capable of screening for UTI and Yeast Infections.

There is no " Home Cure " for it, until You know what it is ..

Comment

• hi Toni

baby girl should be absolutely right

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X