Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Turns!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Funny Turns!

Hi Everyone

I'm new to the forums as need some people to talk to apart from my friends who just tell me what I want to hear!

I hope you can answer some concerns or at least maybe set my mind at rest

Since having my daughter 3/12 years ago I have been experiencing these weird feelings where my brain plays games, almost like a de ja vue kind of feeling, it was very rare when it first started happening 3 years ago but it seems to be more frequent!

I had an episode 3 weeks ago where, I got up one morning to make tea and while making tea, i had a thought about something but couldn't think at the time what I was trying to think about, then I came over all funny and went really clamy, panicked and had a headache after.

The next funny turn was on sunday (just gone) was cooking dinner and after it was cooked I walk in to my lounge to sit down and eat it and it happened again, same feeling as above but I never panicked this time it just passed over after a few seconds.

It then happened again Monday night, while I was led in bed about 10pm, I was just laying there thinking in general and then again had a feeling of trying to remember something but couldn't, I called out my husbands name for reassurance as he was in the other room and then it passed!

Again, it happened yesterday after a weights class at the gym but this time I was led down cooling down after the class, stretching and the same feeling came over me.

After these turns i feel sick and nausea and then it passes over, I am not pregnant!

After 3 of these turns in a row i am getting worried and I do have a doctors appointment booked for next Tuesday but I need some answers, it really worrying me that something is wrong.

Please help

Lisa

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X