Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems? And any input.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Problems? And any input.

Hey just wondering if anyone here has any idea whats happening lol. So about a month now i have been experiencing
    The feeling tummy fullness (with barley eating)
    Gas all the time (burp and fart)
    Unexplained weightloss
    Stomach grumblings
    Bloating (swelled stomach)
    tiredness
    And stool that varies between constipation and diareah.
    I thought i was pregant, took alot of pregnancy tests (all negative) only to receieve my period right on time as usual.
    Maybe ibs?
    Has anyone had these issues and continued? It seems no sign of stopping so any suggestions would be very appreciative to check.
    My sister thought it could be gluten intolerance also.

• Have you had your thyroid checked? It can cause a lot of different symptoms?

If there is any waxing and waning--see if the symptoms correspond to your cycle--could be a hormone imbalance. Endometriosis is sometimes mistaken for IBS.

Originally posted by Tweaker View Post
    Hey just wondering if anyone here has any idea whats happening lol. So about a month now i have been experiencing
    The feeling tummy fullness (with barley eating)
    Gas all the time (burp and fart)
    Unexplained weightloss
    Stomach grumblings
    Bloating (swelled stomach)
    tiredness
    And stool that varies between constipation and diareah.
    I thought i was pregant, took alot of pregnancy tests (all negative) only to receieve my period right on time as usual.
    Maybe ibs?
    Has anyone had these issues and continued? It seems no sign of stopping so any suggestions would be very appreciative to check.
    My sister thought it could be gluten intolerance also.

Comment

• Hey thanks for your input. Im not sure what waxing and waning is exacually..? I have no idea whats wrong with me.. It may be all in my head lol its speciafically bloating and gas. Also a darkened nipple than the other. Although i recetly just finsihed my period and are back on bc. So i could possibly be a hormonal imbalance. I am not pregnant because of my recent period and a few negative pregnancy tests. But the symptoms are close...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X