Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish me luck............please.........first cataract surgery Thursday morning.......

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Wish me luck............please.........first cataract surgery Thursday morning.......

Good morning to everyone!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday. My first cataract surgery is on Thursday morning, the second is on the 25th. I'm just asking for luck that they both will be successful. I won't be online for awhile after the first one. I'm told I'll have no vision in each eye as it is operated on, and vision in the other one isn't so great either. Hence my daughter is typing this out for me. It will be so wonderful to have my sight back again!!!!!! Early Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!! God bless each and every one of you, you have no idea how much all of you mean to me and how much I have appreciated your help on this wonderful site!!!!

• Comment

• Thank you BabyGirl!!! I appreciate it a lot! I'm pretty scared and nervous, can't wait till it's over!!!

Comment

• Good luck on the surgery, Mo3.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Good luck to you! You should believe it doesn't matter, it is just a small bladeless cataract surgery. You will soon return to normal eyesight. I am very willing to listen to tell what you see the world how beautiful it is.
          I could be the one of the world.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X