Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very scared!! I have 3 Swollen lymph nodes on bikini line

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Very scared!! I have 3 Swollen lymph nodes on bikini line

Hello,

I am really freaked out. I found 3 swollen lymph nodes on my bikini line a few days ago. They are all about the size of grapes. One is sore, but two are not. I am petrified with fear after reading some of the things I've found online. I went to the dr and was given an antibiotic called doxycycline for STDS. I was told if they don't start to go down by next week that it means something more serious is going on. I know I don't have HIV, as I was just tested for that. I do have a gyno appt for Monday to get a test for other STDS, but until then I know I'm going to continue to worry about possible cancer. Also, I do have a small benign cyst on my upper labia, on my left side, which is the same side that the swollen lymph nodes are on. If ANYONE out there has any experience with something like this or is a dr please let me know so I can calm down a little. There is so much conflicting info online that I don't know what to think. Thank you.

Alison

• Hi Alison

I don't have any advice but can completely understand your panic and concern as I have a similar issue. Just wanted to wish you the best and hope its nothing to be concerned about xx

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X