Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excruciating Pain

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Excruciating Pain

I was find the morning until I flopped over on to my belly in bed. I had an instant pain and had to lay I my side curled up to handle it. It didn't go away and got worse, fast. That was maybe 8am? I moaned and groaned in bed for a while. I laid on my left side, right side, sat, stood. Every movement hurt and brought me to tears. I couldn't stand straight up and had to hunch over.

I thought maybe just a lot of gas. I laid on my left side and tried bringing my right leg up to help get any gas out (that's the position I kept finding online). As soon as I tried to lift my right leg the pain was insane. I instantly started crying and couldn't move.

I asked my mom what appendicitis feels like, since she's had it. I didn't have the rebound pain but everything was like it. I hurt everywhere though. Under my rib cage felt like it was so full it was going to explode, and it hurt to breath in. Around my belly butto hurt and was sensitive to push on. The most pain was on my lower right side. It felt as thought it was near my ovary. Over by my bikini line, but up a little ways. Left side of my right hip. I also felt nauseous. But with the pain everywhere I couldn't tell if it was regular nausea or nausea from hunger. Although I didn't have any appetite.

My mom asked me to lay on both sides and asked which side hurt worse. I said they both hurt and I couldn't stop crying. There was no way for the pain to go away.

Sent someone to buy my gas relief pills to make sure it wasn't gas. I didn't feel like I had to poop or fart but I wanted to rule it out. I took it, fell asleep and woke up an hour later. Was feeling better until I moved. Then the pain came back. I could feel the pressure back I my stomach and under my ribs. The pain in my lower right was now all over my lower half. Felt like my uterus and ovaries were in pain.

I haven't had sex in over a month and when I did it was protected. I've had two weird periods. My period two times ago came a week early, then the next one (my last one) also came a week early. It's been two weeks since my period. I've never had pain like this before.

The pain is still there but dulls down if I don't move. But I'm at SAHM with two boys so that's hard to do.

I sat on the toilet trying to go #2, although I went two days ago. It wasnt much, but it was at least something. No difference in the pain. But I did realize that when I sat there I felt stuff coming out. I hadn't peed yet so when I looked I had a pot of white discharge flowing from my vag. Not flowing like water but it was def coming out without me pushing and out. It wasnt yellow or stinky. So I'm not sure if this is an indication that it is my reproductive organs hurting or not.

I have no insurance anymore and can't afford anything. I haven't even been able to pay off my last 500$ ER bill. Like I told my mom, I can't afford to go to the ER and be charged 500$ to be told I have gas. Idk if I should just wait It out or if anyone knows what's going on. I don't want to take pain meds and miss an important sign of something like pain somewhere. But it's hurting and idk how to make it go away. I ate some light food. Took gas pills, went #2. Nothing's working.

• Originally posted by Krazy_glu3 View Post
    Like I told my mom, I can't afford to go to the ER and be charged 500$ to be told I have gas.
    I'm not trying to scare you, but I just had a buddy that went through a 5 month ordeal because he didn't catch a burst appendix quickly. He still has an open wound today and his surgery was in December. It almost killed my cousin when we were younger. The problem with both of them was that they delayed. As I understand it, it's sometimes weird because the pain is not there the same way for everyone.

I've had some really bad gas and it can be really uncomfortable and painful, but this sounds more severe. Does it still hurt when you touch the area? Do you have a temperature? You might also want to look up information on gallbladder issues to rule that out. Have you looked on WebMD? Antacids are bad for this.

I understand the frustration with wasting time and money with the medical community for unnecessary stuff. I try to stay away from them as much as possible. But when I get a severe, prolonged, unidentified pain, it's time to suck it up and go in. Don't take too long. The risk is that it can end up costing more money and time recovering because you delayed. It can also cost you life.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• How are you? Please keep us posted.

Comment

• Had pain all day yesterday but it was at a level I could tolerate. I was able to walk around a lot better during the afternoon.
        I woke up and felt a stiffness in my side. My right side halfway between my rib and hip, on the back side mostly, felt stiff and sore. I can move and push on it but it just feels very stiff and bothersome.
        I saw there were reports of salmonella in Cali, 20 something reports, from cucumbers. I didn't eat cucumbers but I had squash which was next to them at the store. Doubt that's it because I cooked my squash and I wasnt barfing, just nauseous. Tummy hurts currently but I think that's because I need food.

Comment

• Are you better?

Comment

• Each day my random stomach cramps are going away a little more. But as soon as I eat I hurt and then I'll have diarrhea -.- really getting annoying because I'm hungry and as soon as I eat, it's coming right out

Comment

• Check on IBS, it is sounding abit like Irritable Bowel syndrome, Which can be Excruciating ..

Comment

• Does anyone think it's kidney stones? My ex mentioned it but idk. I looked it up and I do have pain right where they describe back side below Rib cage.. Also said nausea. Every time I eat/drink (mostly drink) I feel sick and have to go lay down. I don't have any pain peeingthough (thankfully). There was one day at the mall I felt like I was gunna pee on myself but I had just gone to the bathroom. I wake up in the morning with a stiff pain in my right side. It hurts and aches. Pain still hasn't gone away. Not as bad as first day when I couldn't move without crying. But I can definitely feel the pain all day and most when I wake up.

Comment

• Help me to help others Stretching prototype by Nicolas Mosquera - GoFundMe

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X