Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help Sever abdomen pain and cliterous pain

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Please help Sever abdomen pain and cliterous pain

hi Thank you all for taking time to help me.

I have been getting very bad abdomen pain now for about 5 years some times i cannot even walk in the shops. it feels like im being stabbed but worth then a stich feeling. there are times it will ace and i cannot touch my belly. its now spreading to my chest and my back. i have never had nobody take me serious as im 21 and they keep sending me sti clinic. With this i also get pain during sex for 5 year evern after having my child sex is painful in my belly and its so emotional i have lost my ex partner due to not being able to sleep together properly im so embarressed. im now suffering with cliterous pain jus on the tip i cannot even allow my under wear to touch it or i can cry its no painful walking is agony. also my chest has started to hurt over the last 2 months i could not move becuase i had a sharp pain to the point i actually thought i was going to die. ive had these pains for a long long time and i do not have an sti ive been regualry checked. i have had thrush now 9 times this year and i cannot cope any more im loseing weight and now weigh 8st at 5ft 8 bmi 17.2 im getting sicker and sicker im waking up vomitting i just want this to end please if someone can help me i would be so happy. thank you

shell

• I really think you should go to a doctor as soon as possible. You could have something internally wrong that could be very serious...
    I help you, you help me, we help each other!

Comment

• i have had this pain too after a yeast infection. actually had it twice in my life.first time i suffered for three months until a docter told me to try a steroid cream and rub in a small amount directly to the cliterous three times a day and it helped. so when i recently had this last month she called me in triminalone acide steroid cream and i felt better in three days. the over the counter cortizone does not work its not strong enough. pray this helps sumone because i know how painful it is. makes you want to vomit and everyone thinks your crazy because they dont see anything wrong. i had to go to four ob/gyns before i got one who knew what to try. also no hot showers or drinking juice seems to make it worse.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Career Mom Guilt Is Real. Have You Ever Experienced It? - Let's Discuss!

Mom guilt is real! I love my profession and I love being a mom, but sometimes balancing the two can leave us moms feeling less than enough in both....

Yesterday, 10:46 AM By Rebecca Z.
      • Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

10-21-2019, 04:33 AM By Timf
      • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

10-20-2019, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

10-20-2019, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

10-20-2019, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X