Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am 20 and never having period

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I am 20 and never having period

actually there is a serious problem with me, when i am in the age of 17 then my mother looks at me with little bit different eyes and slowly slowly she tells me about the periods and ask that when ever a girl came into the adult age she begins with any type of blood from there veg'''a. So i am little confused but satisfied that this is the process that every girl should passed. After the age of 18.5 means 18years and 6 months i didn't got any type of menses over there, and my breast size even not increase a little bit .. Then my mom take me to the lady-doctor and tell her every thing.

Now lady-doctor ask my mother to do ultra-sound and x-ray then me and my mother went to another portion and completed that what the lady-doctor said. After seeing the reports she said that his Ovary and Breast currently at child age and not growing, she gave me some medicine and told some info what to do. I use it but not get any results.

I went to every well-know doctor in my area and take medicines and what they asked, but never get any results, Now i am in age of 20 but not having any menses, not increase any Breast (****************) size any pain or etc. i am just like child ..... please suggest me what to do. thanks

• You should continue to take the medicine. You don't just take it for a short while, you may need to take it for the rest of your life. How tall are you? Have you grown pubic hair, or other hair on your body? You should go back to the doctor and tell him everything you've told us here and get the medication that you require.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I would continue on with the medicine. Sometimes women just don't have them, which means that they usually can't have kids. This might be sad news, but I think the most important thing is to make sure you don't have anything life threatening wrong with you.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Career Mom Guilt Is Real. Have You Ever Experienced It? - Let's Discuss!

Mom guilt is real! I love my profession and I love being a mom, but sometimes balancing the two can leave us moms feeling less than enough in both....

Yesterday, 10:46 AM By Rebecca Z.
      • Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

10-21-2019, 04:33 AM By Timf
      • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

10-20-2019, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

10-20-2019, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

10-20-2019, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X