Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

watsup! a question to all the ladies out theree

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• watsup! a question to all the ladies out theree

Hey guys ! I have a question cos ive been feeling weird lately and its bothering me. I wanted to know if someone was feeling the same way or that knew what was wrong with me.
    It wuld be easier for me so i can know how to prevent wtver i have from getting worse. I always feel an intense kind of fatigue, i have a hard time to focus sometimes when i want to do something that needs a lot of attention. I also hav stomach problems sometimes. I have trouble sleeping, especially because of my migraines (i dont know where they come from). Im always hurting, i feel weak alot of times and when i wake up its worse, i feel like all my muscles are tense.

Elizaa!

• Hi Eliz,

Sounds like you may have Chronic Fatigue, also IBS and Fibromyalgia, all are linked together.

It’s not know exactly what causes these reactions, for the most part it is believed to be through trauma be it physical or mental, stress to the highest the body can’t cope. With IBS which plays a part in it, there are foods you can not eat as it makes it worse.

Can you tell us what you eat on a normal day and the amount of water you consume, typing, work load.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• You need to see your family doctor if you haven't already, for diagnosis and treatment options.
      it does sound like those things cw mentioned but lots of things can cause those or any combination thereof.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
      • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
      • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
      • Hello All

Hi everyone,
        I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
      • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
      Working...
      X