Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast Enlargement Surgery

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Breast Enlargement Surgery

I want to know about breast enlargement surgery...Is there any side effects of breast enlargement surgery???

• The biggest issue would be infection. That's the most important issue you will face with any type of cosmantic surgery.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Not too many responses piling up here, so I'll add one, also from a guy.

With respect to infection, I think MG is correct to the extent that infection is a risk of surgery. I would have thought any surgery carries the risk and that cosmetic surgery does not carry a higher risk factor, but I'll defer to him on that one.

However, the query appears to be directed to "side effects" and I would not consider infection to be a "side effect", but a "risk". I had a gf who underwent breast augmentation surgery while we were together. For her, a side effect was complete loss of sensation in her nipples. Before surgery, she liked to have them kissed, caressed, etc. Afterwards, she was not interested, since she could not feel anything. For awhile, I still liked to kiss and suck them, but for her, while previously a source of pleasure, it became an annoyance, so I left them alone. I liked the way things were pre-surgery.
      I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

• Well, every surgery has its own pros and cons. The side effects of breast enlargement can occur rarely. Below, I have mentioned some side effects of breast enlargement surgery:

Infection: It is common in almost every surgery.
        Inflammatory Reaction: Studies evaluating the capsules around textured tissue expanders have reported possible silicone particles within giant cells, indicative of a local (and non-specific) foreign body reaction, and silicone granuloma formation. Another study suggests that certain types of capsule cells, including some perceived as giant cells, may actually be secretory cells that form in response to the frictional forces of the tissue expander, providing lubrication at the capsule-expander interface.
        Wrinkling and folds: Wrinkles may be caused by under filling in case of saline implants.Folds may result in thinning and erosion of adjacent tissue, and extrusion of the implant.
        Breast Feeding and Sensation: Surgery may also impact the ability to breast feed.

If you have any question related to this surgery and are willing to get suggestions, then visit: http://www.sullivancentre.com/contact-us/. Here you can even leave your message.

Comment

• http://www.f********************/MedicalDevices/Pr...reast_Implants
          Last edited by Bowlly; 07-06-2015, 06:38 AM. Reason: All the risks and side effects explained. But the link doesn't work. I'll try again

Comment

• http://www.f********************/MedicalDevices/Pr...reast_Implants
            Last edited by Bowlly; 07-06-2015, 06:40 AM. Reason: Oops. Still doesn't work. Does someone here know how to fix this? The **** isn't supposed to be there. Instead it should have fda.gov

Comment

• Bowlly, did you mean this?

http://www.fd********/MedicalDevices/Pr.../ucm064106.htm

Comment

• Oops. It doesn't work for me either.
                Just google
                Breast enlargement side effects. It will be the first thing that comes up.
                It explains everything very well.

Comment

• My gf had breast augmentation surgery twice - once to make them a little smaller! As a "side-effect," she found that men would never look her in the eye when talking to here when she was a DDD...
                  Her principal reason for doing it in the first place was to restore her youthful look; the breast surgery accompanied a facelift and tummy-tuck surgery (and breast cancer treatment), and the overall result was phenomenally successful! And since we met just prior to her surgery, she knows I wasn't **merely** attracted to her new look...
                  It was a good thing for her. I had counseled her against doing it, but she persisted and I'm glad she did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearlami View Post

Outside links are not supposed to be used on this site. Probably the reason they don't work!

Comment

• For sale DEX - Party powder, snowman substitute,Space Trips,Kanna extract,TNT - Powerful Energy Pills, Stimulant,V8 ,Sex Intense ,Mello Man,Party Pack ,Hi-Octane,Big Daddy,SlowDown,Sextreme,NeuroBlaster,Hyperdrive,Ch illax,LOADED,Pure DMAA Powder

Discreet,fast delivery and professional packaging all put together to ensure a smooth delivery.We
                      guarantee good quality products.100% refundable if parcel is not delivered or damage in the
                      process .Kindly contact via our email with your quantity and type of PRODUCTS you need for more details and price.

drugs_inc*outlook.com

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      Working...
                      X