Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoloft Side Effects?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Zoloft Side Effects?

Does anyone know first-hand the side-effects (if any) of taking Zoloft (Lustral in the UK)?
    I just learned today that my wife has been taking Zoloft for the past two years, but is planning to discontinue it soon. In what way might she behave differently overall, and during the wind-down period?
    I have felt in the recent past that she's subject to huge mood-swings - I've felt that I need to tip-toe around almost any subject; could this be the Zoloft talking,? Will things be better or worse with her stopping this?
    Any insights you can give will be HUGELY appreciated!!
    - TR

• Side effects may include:
    dizziness, insomnia, mild nausea and dry mouth.

Comment

• Update: after stopping the Zoloft, the moody behavior, short-temper, and irritability all remain...

Comment

• Maybe it was me not the Zoloft...

Comment

• I'm not a medical expert but I hope the withdrawal symptoms recede.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texasred View Post
            Maybe it was me not the Zoloft...
            your wife was taking it but she's still moody after getting off the meds?

do you think she is in perimenopause?

Comment

• Dont know what perimenopause is. I'll have to look that up. Anyway, her moodiness has improved of late. Much less often.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Very light brown discharge

Hello all, I had very light brown discharge yesterday that did not last very long and hasn't happened since. My period should be starting any day now,...

Today, 10:41 AM By Emit
              • Reply to Hoo hot for sex?

Refresh my memory Muffin, how old are you and your wife? It can get pretty hot in the summer in Canada and where I live humidity can be a killer as well,...

Today, 07:26 AM By Claret
              • Reply to How to gain weight fast?

Hi,
                Try some fatty foods eat burgers, pizzas etc. Consume carbs as much as you can. Else if you want to take any supplement take double XXL gainer...

Today, 04:24 AM By paulgonzales86
              • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

Yesterday, 06:29 PM By muffin70
              • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

CapeCRunner - Were you posting here back when kiddo #1 was born? For some reason I feel that I remember when you became pregnant for the first time. Anyway,...

Yesterday, 05:59 PM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X