Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ulcer...?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Ulcer...?

I have a red bump on the back of my throat (no tonsils, had them removed years ago). I felt it a few days ago. Today I've noticed that it is sore and more raised- like I can feel it with the back of my tongue if I try. My mom made a joke about herpes, and now I'm scared to death that's what it is. It tastes bad when I put my tongue on it. Should I go to the doctor, or is it probably just an ulcer? I'm freaking out!

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Career Mom Guilt Is Real. Have You Ever Experienced It? - Let's Discuss!

Mom guilt is real! I love my profession and I love being a mom, but sometimes balancing the two can leave us moms feeling less than enough in both....

Yesterday, 10:46 AM By Rebecca Z.
  • Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

10-21-2019, 04:33 AM By Timf
  • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

10-20-2019, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

10-20-2019, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

10-20-2019, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X