Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a new mattress

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Need a new mattress

like yesterday!
    think keep waking every 2 hrs because we need one
    any suggestions for a good comfortable mattress
    like goldilocks.....not too hard, not too soft, but just right

• Some people at work were talking about these ghost mattresses and saying they're amazing.

I'm going to need a new one in a year or two also. Not sure the quality or longevity of some of these memory foam type mattresses.

Comment

• We have a Sealy Posturepetic King size in our room and a Temperpedic in the guest room. They are both very comfortable to sleep on. But, when I get that ache all over feeling from over doing it at work and home, I like to sleep on the Temperpedic. I sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
      ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• finally! husband bought me one

fyi........air mattress, not the expensive one, a $250 one

Comment

• I actually bought myself a mattress early this year! Mine was way too old to keep [we're talking 10 years]. My new one is so comfortable. Anyhow, do test the mattresses in the shop before buying. Obvious, but important.

Comment

• Air mattress Amy? Mind sharing the details?

Comment

• it's not a sleep number

it's just one of those air mattress you can get at bed, bath, beyond with a built in pump

Comment

• Need an advise, too
                Last edited by DeeGood; 01-13-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• I'm an orthopedic nightmare. Go with gel infused memory foam. It's the best mattress I've slept on. When my g/f comes over, she doesn't want to leave. She has spent the night a lot. She always sleeps soundly on it. She rarely sleeps soundly on her coil mattress.

Look at Saatva and other sources. Do a lot of research.

Apparently gel infused memory form has captured a large part of the mattress industry. Now brand name mattress companies offer gel infused memory mattresses.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X