• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personality test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personality test

has anyone taken the Myers Briggs personality test?

yep, I did....long time ago and I cannot remember what my result was...
    now I'm going to be wondering.

You?

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2;n765899
      yep, I did....long time ago and I cannot remember what my result was...
      ?
      Personality affects relationships and there is a lot of relationship type posts on this forum.

Comment

INTJ, which I think is different from what I got before...But that was probably 10 yrs ago.

Comment

just retook it, also
          find the whole personality thing interesting and when you read the description of your type, it's so accurate

Comment

I agreed with the assessment before...not so much now tho. I know that I have changed in the past few years, but didn't think it was so dramatic to have changed my type lol

Comment

I'm an INTJ. Years ago I was an ENTJ, but both times I was nearly middle of the road between the I and the E. I have definitely gotten a bit more introverted in the past few years.
              "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

The test I took was only about 10 min.

Comment

The one I took years ago was at a meeting for work. It was more to assess our functions within our team, and their goal was to reassign us, hoping to achieve some balance. Some big time consultant was there running the session, and ultimately, nothing changed.
                  Seems like it was a much more intense session than the quiz I took online this week. There was a whole booklet we went thru.

Comment

took the test again
                    am INFJ only 1-2% of population

it changed from the last time I took it
                    was INFP for years
                    think being a parent created the change

Comment

reading on the INFJs today
                      this is so me:
                      caring, complex, highly intuitive, live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities
                      weakness- sensitive, extremely private, can burn out easily

Comment

I may well take this test. I'll Google it! It sounds intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                          I may well take this test.
                          do and let us know what you find out!

I've always been interested in personality and self improvement and read a lot of such books in my 20's, taken various tests, as well as had husband take tests, too

we share a lot of same values and goals but our personalities are different

Comment

Working...
                          X