• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

swimming brief friendly polls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimming brief friendly polls?

Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone would know but how common would you come across a swim diaper friendly pool. The one I use allows swim diapers during a certain time where it officially becomes a pool for the disabled. Lot of people come for physiotherapy and stuff so this is the only time that pool allows swim diapers. I haven't been around much so I'm wondering whether there is a similar situation....

I haven't heard of anything around my city. But, I don't exactly have my index finger on the pulse of offerings for the disabled in our community either.

I hope you live in a fair sized city that would have this availability. Seems like it would be quite relaxing.

Comment

Sorry for the misspelling of pool,

I do swimming, I'm actually pretty good now but the pool I use now is during a disabled physiotherapy session which allows swim diapers, it's the best environment though because swim diapers are the complete opposite of descreet and in the setting I'm in while no one I know wears swim diapers i don't get too many stares....

Comment

I'm glad you've found a place that supports your efforts to swim and stay healthy!
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
        X